Did you know that Americans spend an average of $5000 on windows, especially for their replacement? It’s simple to find affordable and conveniently ready-made window treatments from a variety of interior retailers but they can’t be guaranteed to match your walls or décor, let alone your style.
Custom window treatments, on the other hand, add character to your space and serve as a focus point. They’re great accents that help connect a room’s overall theme together, whether you’re going for a gentle or bold look. Custom treatments have several other advantages which make them an excellent investment and we’ve compiled a few of them for you.
1) Accurate Measurements: A custom window treatment company can create accents that fit best to the size of your windows. You can choose the fullness of the curtains, which implies they won’t lay flat when closed. You can be assured that the seams will not show even if some extra fabric is added for a fuller look and that the patterns will not be mismatched when you opt for custom treatments.
2) Enhanced Choice Spectrum: Prefabricated window treatments are mass-produced and they often come in a limited number of styles and prints. As a result, your options are restricted.
With a custom window treatment company, you will have the freedom of choosing from an endless array of prints. This allows you to mix and match different styles and colors, ensuring that you obtain something that complements your home perfectly. It also allows you to create a layered look that highlights your personal flair.
3) Comprehensive Product Knowledge: A window treatment company comes with the accumulated knowledge of its craftsmen. You can share your vision with an expert who will provide product recommendations based on your preferences and lifestyle. They can suggest options for making your space appear larger, maximizing or limiting light exposure, and even lowering your energy use.
4) Quality Assured: Ready-made window treatments are produced using lower-quality materials for economical production hence, they are less expensive than personalized window treatments. But, in the case of customized window treatments, manufacturers only use quality materials, including the wood grain and fabrics that ensure a longer lifespan.
5) Privacy Control: Customized window blinds or shades allow you to conceal yourself and the home from the outside world and its distractions, making your house a safe space. These simple solutions have the added benefit of introducing fresh patterns and textures to your room.
6) Installation by professionals: One of the most important advantages of customized window treatments is the skilled installation that comes with them. You can expect a clean, custom fitting with the highest attention to safety and efficiency, unlike store-bought treatments where you must rely on your own installation abilities. Furthermore, if a professional installs your window treatments, they are responsible for any damage or errors that occur throughout the process.
7) Scope For Energy Efficient Choices: Custom window treatments allow you to better regulate the temperature of your home in addition to lighting control. Since your heating system is working overtime, a lot of indoor air is lost through windows and their seams, resulting in increased energy expenses. The transfer of interior and outdoor air is controlled using customized window treatments like honeycomb shades, shutters, or lined curtains, making your home more insulated and energy-efficient.
Your home speaks volumes about you. Now you know why choosing from a custom window treatments company is preferable to off-the-rack alternatives. Though customized treatments are more expensive up front, you can rest assured that they will save you time and money in the long run. If you’re looking for customized window treatments in and around Lancaster PA, reach out to our experts from Window Treatments By Dave right away. We strive to make window treatment choices as simple and economical as possible while prioritizing our customers’ vision for a design unique to them.
2 thoughts on “Top 7 Benefits of buying from a Custom Window Treatments Company”
Oh yeah! This article is just what I need right now since my husband plans to add some shades for our living room window. I really love it when you highlighted that precise configuration is one of the many advantages of requesting personalized treatments for our windows. Okay, I’ll ask him to hire the right company to install the perfect solution soon after.
Thank you for your response, if you have any other questions please feel very to reach out.